So it begins

Alright just moments from this post me and my good pal Sean aka Arnarkin thought about doing something like the gelatometti2 ... So from here me and my mate are going to draw/battle every chance we get...

So given its our first battle its going to be concept art battle with the theme Water hero/super-hero... I'm so rusty it ain't funny and given that my friend has a big head start drawing nearly everyday for the past 4 yrs, i'm going have my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

Join us tomorrow when i'll post up the 2 images for you to compare...

Cheers ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.