World's Finest

World’s Finest

Probably the best Fan Film i have ever seen... I love how he did Superman; this is what he supposed to look like big, cut, and with no crappy coloured suit. Unlike Singers version which just looks like a skinny lanky guy in a crappy Superman outfit. (I'm sorry to disappoint you Supes fans but if thought Returns was shyte and in my opinion Singer should have stuck with doing X-men3 and Ratner should have done Superman Returns)

Whoever did this fan film? I bow to you

1 Comment:

  1. infinite said...
    Dunno i was searching around youtube and came across it...

    Dead End was alright, I really loved the scene where his on the rooftops and him fighting The Joker... but him facing the Predator was alright i guess.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.