So i bought a copy of Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing From Life. I've had it for about 1month now and have yet put the book to good use since purchasing it upon hearing it from various pro comic pencilers giving it major props.

With that in mind I’ve decided to give the book ago, so tonight i will be sketching various things from whatever topic is first from the comic book and follow through.

What i really want to do is try and learn as much as i can from each chapter then implement that into comic stuff. But my main goal will be trying to see if i can get better with a drawing (or more) a day, no matter what object/person/thing I am drawing...

*warning* what you will see here will be my raw bare bone drawings, there will be no eraser once I’m done... once it's up its up, for all to see my crappy drawings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.