Old question but after viewing that Dinner for Five clip. It got me wandering, If you were hosting a dinner party. Which 4 (living and real) people would you want at the Dinner Table? and why?

I'll give my answers tonight.

Here they are.

QT because i can listen to this geezer blabber on about anything and me him can talk about my movie i want to get made.
Natalie Portman I'm in love with her... '...But Anakin, You're breaking my heart'
Steven Spielbergo The man i god among film makers, wouldn't hurt if he was producer of my movies.
Kevin Smith Need i say more, its always fun to have this dude chatting
Hideo Kojima So i can pitch him the idea to get a Batman game made by his studio
Bryan Stinker to be my waiter and so i can bitch slap him everytime he decides to open his mouth


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    yeh it would have to be george lucas to bitch slap for SW - steven speilbergo to direct my movie - jerry bruckheimer to get a movie made - heidio kajima to get rights to metal gear and Quentin Tarantino to help me write a script

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.